OutLookUI Class

Support forum for ARG-Software Design Lab. Command Bars Library [http://www.arg.kirov.ru/]
Scott

OutLookUI Class

Post by Scott »

I know the forum is for Command Bars Library but figured an OutLookUI class question couldn't hurt. I am currenlty useing the 2.4.011 version of the OutLookUI class, LOVE it, but I do have something new I want to do and can't figure out how to make things work.

I have a navigation pane setup like the sample form (dockableform), so it is contained in a form that is docked within the VFP _Screen. I would like to be able to resize the containing form when the user click the "minimize\maximize" button on the navigation pane (sizeable set to true on the Navigation pane). I have put code in the OnResize event of the navigation pane in an attempted to change the width of the containing form to match the navigation pane, the width property of the form does not change (becuase the form is docked, undocking and re-docking the form creates a bad visiual effect). What is the proper method of doing somthing like this or is the even possible?

Thanks for any an all input.
Scott